Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream is specially formulated for sensitive skin to gently and quickly remove hair from the face and body.
Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream is specially formulated for people with sensitive skin and is gentle enough to use anywhere on the body - legs, bikini area, underarms and face. Enriched with Sweet Almond Oil and Baby Oil, it helps to maintain moisture levels of the skin and prevent irritation. Perfect for sensitive skin, Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream will moisturise your skin leaving it soft and smooth.
Suitable For: Face and Body
Boxed Contents: Nair Hair Removal Cream 75g and Spatula
Size: 75g 150g
Dermatologist Tested?: Yes
Skin Type: Sensitive
KEY FEATURES• Design for sensitive skin
• Contains moisturising Sweet Almond Oil
• Soft regrowth; skin is left beautifully smooth, hair free and moisturised after depilation
• Fast working - works in as little as 3 minutes
• Dermatologically tested
CAUTIONKeep Out Of Reach Of Children.
Read Safety Directions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONPlease read all directions and warnings on the enclosed leaflet before use.
ESSENTIAL SAFETY INFORMATIONSafety Directions And Warnings Corrosive. Avoid Contact With Eyes. Avoid Contact With Skin Except As Per Instructions. Incorrect Use Could Result In Severe Burns And May Harm Skin And Eyes. Protect Eyes During Use. Do Not Mix With Hot Water Before Application. Irritation Or Allergic Reaction May Occur With Some People, Even After Prior Use Without Adverse Effect, Therefore Test Before Each Use By Applying Product To A Small Part Of The Area Where Hair Is To Be Removed. Follow Directions And Wait 24 Hours. If Skin Appears Normal, Proceed With Full Application. Do Not Use On Irritated, Sunburned, Inflamed Or Broken Skin. If Irritation Occurs, Consult Your Physician. Do Not Use On Head, Around Eyes, In Nose, Ears Or On Breast Nipples, Perianal Or Vaginal/Genital Areas. Do Not Swallow.
FIRST AID INFORMATIONFirst Aid For Advice, Contact A Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) Or A Doctor At Once. If Swallowed, Do Not Induce Vomiting. If In Eyes, Hold Eyelids Apart And Flush The Eye Continuously With Running Water. Continue Flushing Until Advised To Stop By The Poisons Information Centre Or A Doctor, Or For At Least 15 Minutes. If Unintentional Skin Or Hair Contact Occurs, Remove Contaminated Clothing And Flush Skin And Hair With Running Water.
Contains: Sodium Hydroxide 1.0%W/W
Allergen Contains: Null
Allergen May Be Present: Null
Allergen Free From: n/a
2. APPLY. Smooth on thickly to cover hair. DO NOT RUB IN. After 3 - 4 minutes, test a small area. If hair is not easily removed, re-apply and wait longer. DO NOT EXCEED 10 MINUTES. For especially coarse or hard-to remove hair, saturate hair with warm water for several minutes before, pat dry, then apply. DO NOT SWALLOW.
3. REMOVE/RINSE. Rinse thoroughly with warm water using a washcloth. DO NOT RUB OR USE SOAP. Pat dry. Cap tube tightly when not in use.
STORAGE AND DISPOSALStore Below 30°C
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONSStore below 30°C.